Thursday, April 26, 2012

Brrring, brrring! Disney calling!

I have finally started to scrap some of my Disney pics, and it is sooo much fun! This layout was inspired by Jillibean Soup's Neopolitan Bean Bisque collection, which you can see HERE at Two Peas in a  Bucket.

Hello Disney!


As soon as I saw the telephone motifs on this line, I knew that I was going to scrap these photos of me and the boys in the phone booth in Epcot's Great Britain village.  LOVE that place!  I lived in Manchester, England for the first six years of my life, and I hardly ever get to visit so Epcot is the next best thing.


My favorite paper in the line is the phone book paper.  How genius is that?  And the gray was the perfect neutral for the backdrop of my layout.  

Hope you have a good rest of your day!  I'll be back soon with some ScrapRoom shares and a new Cricut project.  Cheerio, mate!

3 comments:

L.B. said...

How anyone can just walk by and not stop for the photo op I do not know. Super fun. Great layout.

Michelle said...

Disney was (and is ;) ) calling us too. We stood in that same phone booth. Brit had fun playing in there. Such a fun page!!! The paper is SO perfect!!! I need a few of that sheet! I have pics of the kids, non-disney too, that would work so well with it.

Christine said...

I really love this layout. Your blog always makes me want to go run and scrapbook.