Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Introducing Sugar and Spice

Doodlebug's new Sugar and Spice line is being featured on the blog this week.  I challenged myself to use this baby girl collection to scrap photos of my rough and tumble boy.  Thanks to some outdoor pictures, B sides, and a minimal layout, I was able to come up with a fun layout.

I {Heart} Nana's Backyard


Ethan spends many Sunday afternoons exploring his Nana's backyard for sticks, lizards, dandelions, roly plies, worms, rocks, etc.  But even though this layout is about bugs and weeks, I was able to make it work because of all the green in the grass and my son's striped shirt, his peachy complexion, and his bright auburn hair.



Be sure to stop by the Doodlebug blog this week to see more projects created with this line and for your chance to WIN!

Have a happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so cute!! And yes, this line does work perfect for your photos of Ethan! Great way to use the paper!

Kim said...

As always your work is simply stunning!!!! So cool that you were able to take those papers and make it work for those darling pics of little Ethan. Hope all is well with you and the family!!!!! Hugs...K

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

What a perfect LO (as always!) and what a cutie too!

Rebecca said...

Great layout! I would have never thought to use flowers and bright colors for a boy layout but you pull it off really well!! I've pinned this.

Liz said...

Ca-Ute! Love how you make a pink a cool boy page!