Monday, April 30, 2012

ScrapRoom Sneak Layout

For the past few days, we've been sharing sneak layouts at The ScrapRoom. One layout for each of the six May kits that you can purchase. My layout features October Afternoon 9 to 5.

Easter Sunday


Ok, so I had a hard time narrowing down my paper choices on this one.  I loved all the patterns, so I used them all.  Even the black and white chevron.  Those butterflies just pop off the page.


And how fun are the flair buttons?  I used a few of those as well.  They add a little modern . . . well, flair.  Ha ha!  My favorite part, though, is how one of the buttons worked as part of my title.  





























You can see the rest of the designers' sneak week layouts at the ScrapRoom blog HERE.  And stay tuned because the full kits will be revealed later this evening and the gallery will be jam packed with inspiration.

Happy Monday to ya!  I'm home sick today with no voice.  Hmmm . . . wonder what I'll do?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute cute page!!! Perfect papers for that wonderful photo. I love the chevron butterflies too! Hope you are feeling better soon!! Have fun in your scrap room today! ha! :)