Monday, April 23, 2012

Soup's On!

Happy Monday friends!  Can you believe it's the last week of April already?  Spring is flying by and it is going to be H.O.T. down here all too soon.  We've been enjoying the beautiful weather by spending lots of time outside.  Since soccer ended on the 14th, we took a weekend trip to New Orleans this past weekend.  We had a fabulous time!  I'll be posting some pictures soon.  In the meantime, I have a quick Jillibean Soup share today.

MVP Card 


This card was inspired by the Game Day Chili line, which is all sports and fun primary colors.  I created this ribbon for the front of a thank you card for my son's soccer coach.  It was really easy to make -- folded paper strips sandwiched between a couple of die cuts topped off with an epoxy button, sticker, and some twine and then finished with some notched paper tails.  I love how much dimension it adds to the card!


Love You Card


This card includes lots of Coconut Lime Soup, perfect for sending smiles this Spring.  I was inspired by Jill's monthly designer challenge, which was a photo prompt this month.  It should be coming up at the blog soon.


Alright then, I'm off to start the week.  Another busy one -- lots of scrappy assignments to finish up in addition to working four days and throwing a cowboy party for my little guy who's turning five!  Thanks for stopping by.  See ya soon!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

these are fantastic Aphra! love'em!