Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Doodlebug Mother's Day Card

All week at the Doodlebug Blog, we are posting Mother's Day Cards and gifts. Using a Square Baroque Create A Card and some Hello Spring patterned paper, I created a card that contains a gift.

 For Mom Gift Card Holder


First, I rounded the corners of the black card base and then added a sheet of 6 x 6 Hello Spring paper for the background.  Another strip of striped paper and a die cut from the Colorwheel collection provided a place for my sentiment.  


To create the gift card pocket, I cut down the the third flap and then adhered the edges to the middle section of the card.  It was the perfect pocket!  I added another die cut and some layered flowers, so we could sign our names.


The Doodlebug team has created some amazing Mother's Day projects!!!  Be sure to head over the the BLOG and check them out.

Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Tamika said...

So super cute! Great idea.