Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May ScrapRoom Layouts

This month's ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit is amazing!  It includes four knock-out lines: Lily Bee Buttercup, October Afternoon 9 to 5, Fancy Pants Be You, and SEI Field Notes.  Such variety!  And here are the layouts that I made.

Serious Business


These pictures of my two boys crack me up.  They were SO serious over their game of Go Fish.  This October Afternoon 9 to 5 paper worked well with the sentiment I wanted to convey in the layout.  And I really like the camera flair!

Smile  


I rarely scrapbook photos of myself.  But this Fancy Pants Be You paper was perfect for a recent Instagram photo that I took of myself.  It's amazing how a little photo editing can take a so-so picture and turn it into one you really like.  I'll be doing a tutorial on the coffee filter flower over at TSR later in the month.

Hello Sonshine 


This layout was my favorite for the month!  The Lily Bee Buttercup papers were the perfect colors for this fabulous picture of my son on the water slide at his brother's fourth birthday party.  I used THIS tutorial by Laura Vegas to create the sunburst effect.  SO easy!

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Happy Wednesday to ya!

4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great layouts. Nice and colourful and fun looking!

Tamika said...

great layouts! I am biting my nails in excitement waiting on the kit!

Michelle said...

Wow! Great projects. Colors really pop on that black cardstock. I love the sunburst with J!!!

Kathy Martin said...

SWEET! Love these projects!