Friday, May 25, 2012

Pebbles Flowers Week

Happy Friday! Today wraps up Flowers Week at the Pebbles Blog. I had a couple of cards up yesterday that I'd like to share with you.  They were inspired by the Hip Hip Hooray Dimensional Flowers.


I just love their funky petals.  Lots of texture.  I wanted them to have a little more presence on my cards, though, so I snipped off the brad tops and replaced them with some Pebbles buttons.  Ahhh . . . much better!

Thank You Card



Thinking of You Card



Thanks for stopping by today!  It's my kiddos first day of summer, so we are off to find a little sunshine.  Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love both cards!!!

Michelle said...

Cute cards!!! I like the buttons added. Gives them an extra layer of dimension. I bought those flowers the other day at the store! :)

Christy said...

Wowza! Just love them :)