Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ready To Travel

We are counting down the days until vacation here at my house. We are at 18 days until Disney! SO excited. One thing I want to be sure to make for my kiddos before we go is an autograph book. I plan to make one similar to this travel journal that I made last year for Cricut Circle.

Travel Journal



I used Cosmo Cricket's Upcycle paper and chipboard and the Pack Your Bags cartridge.  I just love that sassy chick.  She is working that beach hat.  I doubt I'll be looking that cute at Disney.  In the middle of June.  In my bermuda shorts and Teva sandals.  LOL!  That's alright, I'll be having a fabulous time though.

Ok, I'm off to put together some Disney autograph books.  Hope to share those soon!

Have a great day.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is really working that hat! Ha! I love your travel album. So bright and fun!

Hill said...

She is really working that hat! Ha! I love your travel album. So bright and fun!