Friday, June 1, 2012

Cute Beach Boy

Hi friends!  Just wanted to share one of my ScrapRoom June layouts.  This one uses Basic Grey PB&J, which I LOVE!!!  The floral paper said beach to me, so here is what I created.

Cute Beach Boy



A mixed title makes me smile!  For this one, I used some Thickers, the Basic Grey alpha stickers that came in the kit, and blue October Afternoon mini alphas.  How fun!


Flowers are totally allowed on a beach layout where your son's swim shirt has flowers on it.  Did you know that?  Yep, it's a rule.  LOL!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon to share some more of my June ScrapRoom gallery work.  I'm actually on a jet plane on the way to Disney World right now, so it may be a few days before I make another post.  See ya soon!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love it like I love all your other pages! I think my own pages have improved since reading your bog. Have a wonderful trip!

Christy said...

So cute!!! I especially am lovin' those alphas!!!