Thursday, June 21, 2012

Doodle Sketch Layout

A new sketch went up at the Doodlebug blog today. It's an awesome single page layout with room for five photos. And since we're featuring the Doodlebug/Hampton Arts stamps all month, I also had to incorporate those into my layout.  Here's what I came up with. 

Hello Summer 2012


I used papers from the Boys Only collection. The colors were a perfect match for my pictures, and I just love how they popped off the grey background. As for embellishments, I used the coordinating buttons, brads, pearls, and twine.  And the brand NEW Teensy Tiny alphas in Swimming Pool.


I used SIX of the Doodlebug/Hampton Arts rubber cling mount stamps on this layout. Can you find them? Ok, ok . . . I'll tell ya.  The tag, the sun, the dashed border, the circle border, the word "hello" and the rectangular frame.  Using six stamps is definitely an accomplishment for me.  LOL!


Be sure to check out Monique's fabulous sketch and her awesome layout on the Doodlebug blog today.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

I love how the grey background really makes the photos jump off the page! Great job utilizing stamps...I fail miserably at this :)

Anelsie said...

I also have two boys and I love how you combine colors, embellishments, and designs to create your boys layouts! Thanks for always inspiring me! I'm a huge fan!