Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Cards

With Father's Day quickly approaching, I thought I'd share a couple of cards. Ya know, just in case you still need to whip one up before Sunday.

Dad, You Rock


For this one, I used Simple Stories Awesome collection from my June ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit.  Perfect for all your masculine projects!  I LOVE the license plate border sticker.  Too cool.


This next one is actually a birthday card for my step dad, but you could easily change the sentiment to something that would work for Father's Day.

Birthday Fishes


My background paper is October Afternoon's Campfire.  LOVE that plaid!  For the label and fish, I used my Cricut Expression and two Cricut Craftroom exclusive cartridges, Labels and Sea Birds and Fish.  For the word "fishes," though, I used the Billionaire cartridge.  That's one of my new favorite fonts!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

GREAT Father's Day cards! I'm working on my card right now! Shame! I've been up to my eyeballs with CHA projects and vacation is next week so I've been preparing for that. So....I've put off the Father's Day card. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love to have you! And thanks for the sweet comment.