Monday, June 11, 2012

June Sketch @ TSR

Our monthly sketch challenge at The ScrapRoom is in full swing.  I thought I'd pop on today to invite you over to take a look and join in.  Here's the sketch.


And here's my layout. I used Basic Grey's PB&J kit, which is perfect for my 4th of July photos. I just love all the different patterns and shades of red and blue.

All American Boys


I just wanted to point out that I misted on my background cardstock. That is a rare occurrence for me, but I decided it was time to use some of the supplies that are just sitting around my studio.  I really liked how this one came out . . . I may have to try that again.


These Jillibean Soup tiny alphabet stickers were perfect for the journaling part of the sketch.  I didn't exactly journal, but I did draw out my title and include my date.  Works for me!


The rest of the team did an awesome job with the sketch.  You can see their layouts HERE as well as get all the details on how to enter this month's sketch challenge.  Can't wait to see your take!

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

LOVE your sketch! I just pinned it! The layout is great too!

Susan Martin said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch! Great pictures LOL I love the banners.

L.B. said...

Love this sketch off to work right now!! Thanks much