Wednesday, June 13, 2012

NEW from Doodlebug

Hey all you stampers . . . Doodlebug has teamed up with Hampton Arts to create stamps. They come in both acrylic and rubber cling mounts and feature an array of cute images. Here are a few of my favorite sets.



The generous folks at Hampton Arts gave an assortment of stamps to the Doodlebug Designers and we are featuring them over at the blog all month long. For my first project, I created this rockin' Father's Day card.

Dad Rocks Card


I am not very good at stamping, but these stamps were super easy to use. The images came out crisp and the Color Box pigment inks are a perfect match to the papers. Here, I simply created my sentiment with the Curly Alphabet stamps. So easy, but really eye-catching!

I have big plans for some more stamping projects in the next couple of weeks. But, in the meantime, be sure to check out the Doodlebug Blog HERE to see what the other girls came up with.

See ya soon!

3 comments:

Stephanie Buice said...

Aphra, I know you were not too confident with your stamping, but I really like this card! You did great!

Kathy Martin said...

This card ROCKS! :)

Beth Hallgren said...

Super cute! Love that font, can't wait to see what you come up with :)