Friday, June 29, 2012

TSR July Sneak

For my July ScrapRoom sneak layout, I got to work with Bella Blvd's Happiness and Sunshine collection. Be. Still. My. Heart! LOVE the bright colors. Totally my thing for some summer pics of my little man digging in the dirt.

Loving the Sunshine


Clouds, sunshine, polka dots, and stripes. A crocheted flower, chipboard ladybug, buttons with twine, and stickers. Love it all!


I rearranged the letters in "happiness" from the chipboard sheet for my title.  I also used some of the mini alphabet stickers cut into little pennants.  


This line comes in the ScrapRoom's July Flavors of the Month kit, which will be revealed in its entirety sometime Sunday night. Be sure to check it out . . . you will LOVE it!

I'll be back Monday with more of my July layouts.  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so darn cute!!!! You found perfect photos for that line!! I love the design too. Ben has Greg's old Tonka's to play with. He loves them.

Anelsie said...

I LOVE this layout! Thanks for the inspiration! Bella Blvd is one of my favorite scrapbooking products ever! I am a huge fan of your work, Aphra! :-)

Hugs from Puerto Rico

scrappymo! said...

Great layout! the colours are fabulous.

Christy said...

I looooove all the colors...beautiful!