Monday, July 2, 2012

Magical Journey

My June ScrapRoom kit came with Crate Paper's Story Teller line, including the 12 x 12 Chipboard Sheet.  The primary red, blue, yellow colors and the travel motifs were crying out for some Disney pics.  These were taken on the first day of the first trip to Magic Kingdom.  The kids were all decked out in their Mickey Mouse shirts and hats.  Their excitement was contagious.  And, well, magical!




Can you tell I really liked the chipboard?  I just kept layering and layering the different pieces until I felt the layout was heavy full enough.  LOL!

The Idea Gallery at TSR is bursting at the seams with inspiring projects by the design team.  You just might want to take a look.  I'll be back with more of my layouts during the week.  Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This turned out great!!! Yes, perfect for those iconic photos!!!

Diana Waite said...

this turned out so lovely!

Tamika said...

Beautiful Work!

Kathy Martin said...

Love this one, Aphra! :)