Friday, July 20, 2012

TSR July Page Starter -- Take Two

While you're reading this post, I am at a three-day crop in beautiful Natchez, Mississippi with a couple of my fun, scrappy friends.  My main task for the crop is to finish my gallery work with The ScrapRoom's August kit (which is totally FABULOUS, by the way).  In the meantime, I thought I'd remind you of our Page Starter Challenge that will be ending on Tuesday, July 31st. There's a $10 TSR gift certificate up for grabs.  Here's the July Starter.


And here's my second take on it.  This one uses Simple Stories Summer Fresh that came in the July Doubleshot kit.  
First Clovers of Spring


The denim scalloped sticker that I used on the right side of the page is barely visible in this photo, but it sure made for a good substitute for paper.  Love that it was peel and stick.



So, if you'd like to participate in our challenge, pop on over HERE to The ScrapRoom blog and link up your layout.  The winner will be announced the first week in August.

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is completely adorable!! I love the strips of paper. I hope you get lots of scrapping done and enjoy your weekend away. :)