Thursday, July 5, 2012

TSR July Sketch


The July sketch for The ScrapRoom went up today.  I designed it specifically for a TSR kit, which comes with three patterned papers, coordinating cardstock, and a handful of embellishments.


Here's my take on the sketch.  I used Pink Paislee's Prairie Hill line along with a coordinating chipboard piece and three wooden buttons.  The alphas were from my stash.

You Will Soar



This photo was taken after the 6th Grade Awards/Graduation. I was so proud of all of son's many accomplishments. It was a nice celebration after a year of hard work.


You can pop over HERE if you'd like to see the rest of the designers' takes on the sketch as well as the details about how to enter the challenge.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

What a cutie, he looks so proud :) Love those buttons and how you switched around the sketch.

Michelle said...

This is such a cute page, Aphra! I love the sketch!!!

scrappymo! said...

Great layout and the photo is priceless...he looks so proud.

Love the twine on the buttons.

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome page! Very cool collection!