Monday, July 16, 2012

TSR June and July Recipe Cards

Doing a little catch-up at the blog today. I came to post my July Recipe Card from The ScrapRoom and realized I never posted the one from June.  So today is a double double.

The French Quarter


This one uses Bazzill's Wayfarer line.  LOVE the paper with the map on it.  Perfect for some travel pics.  I did some fussy cutting of the clock paper, a little clustering of embellies, and a pennant banner.  Pretty quick and easy. 




Peace, Love, & Crawfish


This one is Simple Stories' Fabulous line.  The outdoorsy feel to it made me think of our Spring Crawfish Boil.  The title might be a bit of a stretch, but I thought it was funny.




Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be announcing the winner of the spot in Nancy Damiano's Scrapbooking Your Family Vacation Workshop tomorrow.  See you then!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

These are fantastic Aphra! I love the map pp on the first one, and the banners on the 2nd are such a great design! Of course I'm a little more partial to the crawfish page but only because I'm jealous. ;) Oh love the title too!

Michelle said...

Cute pages!!! I love the bright fun colors of your Peace, Love... LO. The map paper for your first one is perfect!!