Friday, August 10, 2012

Last Friday

Happy Friday to ya!  It's the last Friday of summer here in our neck of the woods.  And my kiddos are ready, can I tell ya?  They like the routine.  And getting to see their friends everyday.  And the lunches. Yeah, I kinda take offense to that last one, but whatever.  Anyhoo, I thought I'd share a school layout since that's what on our minds these days.

5th Grade Awards


I LOVE this paper by Adornit.  The colors are so bright and fun.  And the words paper is perfect for just about any kind of school pictures that you need to scrap.  


I used three Cricut cartridges on this one: Labels Digital, Locker Talk, and Stars Digital.  The digital cartridges are available at Cricut Craft Room.  They make designing pretty simple!


Since fist playing with my Cricut, I've rediscovered Stickles.  LOVE to use them to accent my cuts.  Here, I've added yellow to the trophy.  It really shines in person. 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Grteat bright, fun, layout!

Tammy E. said...

Adorable colors and embellishments. Great layout.

Beth Hallgren said...

That is cute paper! Love how you matted all the elements :)

MarciaD said...

Love your use of the twine!

sarah said...

what an adorable layout! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Jojorenee said...

Love the sparkly trophy!