Thursday, August 2, 2012

TSR August Layouts

The ScrapRoom August kits were revealed yesterday.  I got to work with the amazing Flavors of the Month kit.  I loved how diverse the lines were.

2 Sweet Smiles



This is Prima's Doodle Deux collection.  I just love how the colors pop off the black cardstock.  And I haven't added flowers to a layout in a while, but since my boys were outside . . . ya know, that's ok.

Loved




The October Afternoon Woodland Park collection was perfect for scrapbooking some pics of my brother and his girlfriend at Easter.  They are such a lovely couple, and I am so very happy for them!  The paper butterflies were actually created from washi tape.  I'll have a tutorial on that at TSR later in the month.

Surf's Up, Dude!




Oh me. I am a sucker for some orange.  Little Yellow Bicycle's Splash collection is just the kind of bright, fun line I like.  How cute is that chipboard umbrella?  And those little fish . . . I just cut those freehand and added some buttons.  Easy!

On another note, just wanted to tell everyone that I probably won't be blogging much over the next few weeks, maybe even months, as I transition back into the classroom.  I just got a job at my sons' future high school teaching English IV.  


I am thrilled!  And a bit nervous since it's been four years since I last taught.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jojorenee said...

Super cute layouts! I have to go somewhere to start taking photos for the kit!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Wonderful projects again this month, Aphra!!! I am so happy for you with the news of getting back in the classroom!! You will do great!! :)

MarciaD said...

Your layouts are so beautiful Aphra. Congratulations on your new job! I hope that you will continue working with Tammy at TSR!