Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TSR August Page Starter

Hello scrappy friends!  Long time, no see, hun?  I've gone back to teaching high school English, and I've been busy, busy getting school started for myself and my own kiddos.  We just got into the groove of things and now we're home for two days because of inclement weather, also known as Hurricane Isaac.  Soooo . . . what better time to do some scrapping, right?

I posted this Page Starter over at The ScrapRoom at the beginning of the month.  The challenge is due this Friday, August 31st.  Still plenty of time to play!




Here's my original layout created with this design.  Just a couple of small differences.



To see the full post with details and more sample pages, you can go HERE.  In the meantime, I hope all my friends here in the path of Isaac stay high and dry.  Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Jojorenee said...

Oh my keeping up with the challenges what's the chance I can do the page starter and finish hmmmm! Maybe I will have to make a real effort to try next months!

Diane said...

Love your pages and I did almost an exact copy of the original! LOL