Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Farewell Summer

I just realized that I never posted my cards that I made with The ScrapRoom's August kit.  This first one is a Summer card but now it's more appropriate for saying Farewell, Summer.




The papers and chipboard stickers are both from Little Yellow Bicycle's Splash collection.  SO perfect for all those summer pictures you've yet to scrapbook.


For this second card, I left the sentiment blank, so I can use it whenever I need.  I never seem to have the right card on hand, so this is a great solution for me.  I sure wish I'd have thought of that about 50 cards ago.  Ha ha!


These papers are October Afternoon Woodland Park.  I LOVE how trendy the patterns are.  Super fun!



And seeing as we're now a few days into September, there are NEW kits available in the TSR store HERE.  Even though I'm not designing with the kits this month--on a little break while I get into the swing of my new job, I still ordered them all.  Can't wait to play a bit.  And can't wait for some Fall weather to arrive.  Hurricane Isaac did nothing to cool things off!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Jojorenee said...

I thought this was a super cute card! I can't believe how I forget to post my cards sometimes too, I have to come up with some kind of system.

Monique Liedtke said...

Great cards Aphra!! and swell idea to leave the sentiment blank! :) I never have the right card either!