Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bling That Thing Layout

This week, Doodlebug is focusing on using jewels and pearl on cards and layouts.  For my project, I created a Halloween layout using the new Haunted Manor collection and my Cricut.

Scary 


I used my Theresa Collins' Chic and Scary cartridge to cut this corner spider web and the title.  As for those cute little dangling spiders, those are Doodlebugs' new Mini Pops.  And their eyes are the Halloween Jewels.



I love the Haunted Manor Cardstock Frames Stickers.  The four stickers on the right side of my layout are the insides of the frames.  So fun!




Phew . . . finally finished scrapping last year's Halloween and pumpkin carving pictures.  Just in time to take a whole bunch more.  Hope you're having lots of Fall fun!  See you tomorrow with my ScrapRoom sneak layout.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a fun page!!!!

Beth Hallgren said...

Love it! Those spiders are a must have :) What awesome Halloween photos, great makeup job!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Soooo much fun!!! :D