Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Harvest Blessings Frame

Since I'm home sick today (darn head cold!), I thought I'd share a project that I made for Cricut Circle last year.  My assignment was to use the Cricut Word Collage cartridge.  I chose the Thanksgiving image and made this rustic frame for my mantel.

 



And here it is on my mantel mixed in with some foliage, a cool yarn-wrapped letter, a metal lantern, and a cute ceramic owl (Thanks, Jess!).  




Hope you have a great day!  I'm going to curl back under the covers and watch some TV.  See you soon.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Gosh, I was hoping you were starting to feel better!!! I think my voice just may be starting to come back, a little.
Love your framed piece! Your mantel looks so pretty!!!!

Becky said...

This is beautiful! And you mantel looks lovely! Feel better soon :)

Beth Hallgren said...

Love it! What a cute vignette. Hope you feel better soon!

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! Your mantel looks lovely too!

Juliana said...

What a gorgeous project Aphra! It looks beautiful on your mantle!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my gosh....this is so beautiful! Love all those pretty flowers and the aged frame! Thanks a million for your comment on my blog post yesterday! It made my day! :)