Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Simple Stories and Pebbles at The ScrapRoom

This month's Doubleshot kit at The ScrapRoom includes Simple Stories' Take a Hike collection and Pebbles Walnut Grove collection.  Both are such awesome lines!  One is perfect for Fall and the other is versatile and can work for just about any theme.  Here's my October gallery projects.

Explore Nature


My little fella loves to explore outside.  And the dirtier, the better!  Here he's crawling all over a washout at the baseball field while his brother was playing ball.  The first picture cracks me up . . . he looks like a little urchin!


With this kit, you get the entire 12 x 12 Simple Stories Cardstock Sticker Sheet.  Awesome!  It has so many different Fall themes on it that you are sure to find something that works for ya.


A Beautiful Day at the Zoo


This page makes me SO happy!  Not only was I able to include nine 4" x 4" photos, but I was also still able to have my beloved white space and clean lines.  And I got some zoo pictures scrapped.  Every time we go out of town, we end up at the zoo.  And every time, I take a gazillion pictures.  That I just have to scrap.  Ha ha!  




Enjoy Your Day Card


You Make Me Smile Card



That's it for me today!  Ummm . . . maybe this month.  Since I went back to teaching school, I haven't been scrapping nearly as much.  There have been fewer blog posts as well.  Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great projects, Aphra!! I love the first one.. he looks so cute sitting down in that hole. Ben would be right there with him. ;) Love all the photos on the 2nd one. Fabulous cards as well!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

I, too, love to scrap zoo pictures! Your layouts are beautiful, as always!