Tuesday, November 20, 2012

12 Days Mini Album Class

Today I have my first Stampin' Up project to share with you.  It is a sweet 6" x 6" mini album featuring the Merry Moments paper line and the 25 & Counting stamp set (which is a steal right now at $16.98).

My Stampin' Up friend and I are teaching this as a class in December, but I am offering it up to all my online friends as a PDF file FREE with a $50 purchase from my website HERE.

12 Days Mini Album


The cover was made from the chipboard backing of a paper pad and then covered with a Lacy Brocade embossed strip of the olive paper from the kit.  The label sticker is a perfect title spot for the album.  Your title could be 12 Days of Christmas, 12 Cookies of Christmas, 12 Gifts of Christmas, 12 Ornaments of 2012, 12 Years with Santa, 12 Cards of 2012, or any other theme you can associate with the holidays.  You get to decide your theme.


I used the Ornament Punch and Merry Moments border stickers to create the ornaments dangling from the binder rings.  So fun and easy!


The inside pages are created with 6" x 6" squares of the cardstock from the kit:  2 red, 1 green, 1 gray, and 1 cream.  I used the stickers to create tabs along the tops of the pages.  Here's a sampling of the inside pages.







This album is so fun and festive, but it didn't take a lot of time to make and only used up half of the Merry Moments kit

All you have to do to get step-by-step directions for this album is make a $50 purchase HERE from my Stampin' Up website.  After your order is processed, I will send you a PDF file with the supply list, directions, and color photos.  

Be back soon with a layout and a couple of cards that I made from the other half of the kit!

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

That is a wonderful mini! Love all the details.

Pam said...

Love it!!! You girls did a fabulous job!