Tuesday, November 6, 2012

3D Pumpkin Tutorial

Happy Election Day!  I'm so excited to be off today (since the schools are used for polling) and to finally get to cast my vote in this election.  Later on today, I'll be glued to the television watching the results come in from all over the USA; however, I have a feeling that this will be a close one and we may not know who wins until much later in the week.

So, while we're waiting, I thought I'd let you know about my tutorial that's up today at the Doodlebug blog.  I'll be showing you how to make the pumpkin on this card.



It is such an easy project, and I just love the dimension.  As one of the other Doodlebug DT girls pointed out, it would be easy to use red paper and turn this into an apple for a teacher card.  I hope you'll check it out HERE.

Have a great day!



2 comments: