Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall Fever at The ScrapRoom

Today I thought I'd share the other half of my November ScrapRoom gallery work using Echo Park's Fall Fever.  This paper line is too cute and just perfect for any Fall photos you may want to scrap.  

Fall Memories



I used my Cricut Expression and the Simply Scarecrows cartridge to cut out several leaves.  I crumpled them a bit and then layered them around the polaroid die cut that came in the kit.  I also cut out my title. The simplicity of the images on this cartridge really worked for my page.


One Fall Day


I have been waiting for just the right paper to scrapbook these pictures of my kids at the park last Fall.  Even though the blues aren't exactly the same shades, I still thought this paper worked quite well.  



This month's Flavors of the Kit is equally as fabulous.  You can check it and the gallery out HERE.  Thanks for stopping by . . . see you soon!

4 comments:

Ange said...

Totally cute layouts! Love those little owls and the way you used them.

Michelle said...

These are so cute!!! I think the paper works perfectly with your double page pics! Love the cluster with the leaves and everything on your first page.

Juliana said...

What great fall layouts Aphra!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

These layouts are so awesome!! and those papers with the owls ... sigh! I need those too! How come I didn't see those before? TFS!!