Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot Outtakes

Today was the day I planned to get the dreaded annual Christmas Card Photo Shoot done.  So, I dressed up the kids, grabbed some props, and headed to the backyard.  There wasn't much thought or planning that went into it because we have been so busy for the last couple of months.  I crossed my fingers, made a couple of bribes, and started snapping like crazy.  Funny thing is, I think I like the outtakes more than the final shot.


Just so ya know . . . there is not a picture of my kids in sock monkey Santa hats on my card.  I grabbed those in a half-ditch effort to coordinate my kids' outfits and actually plan the look.  I knew as soon as they put them on that I needed to go to plan B.  The kraft letters on my mantel.  Just goes to show you that sometimes winging it is better.


1 comment:

Beth Hallgren said...

They are a couple of cute little monkeys! I feel your pain, Matthew is being a pain right now. I haven't gotten a decent pic of him since summer :(