Monday, December 31, 2012

Snow Cold

ScrapRoom's January kit will be revealed sometime today, and boy is it a good one.  For my sneak layout, I got to use Little Yellow Bicycle's Winterings.  LOVE the blues, browns, and creams.  So pretty!  

Snow Cold


Since the embellishments in the kit were all snow related, I had to dig deep in my picture stash for this layout.  We've only had snow twice in the last ten years and those pictures were already scrapped.  I found a cute picture of my little guy all bundled up.  It was his blue eyes that really made me pick this one though.  Despite the red in his jacket, I like how it looks with the papers.


Burlap!  How awesome that LYB included bits of burlap in their embellishments.  Too cute!  All that you see in that little cluster came in my kit.  


I grabbed some Thickers from my stash to finish off my title area.  I couldn't believe how well they worked on this page.  Every time that happens, I think to myself, "See, you do need all 1,057 packs of sticker letters."  Not quite that many.  But almost.

I hope you have a Happy New Year!  I'll see you in 2013 with some more January projects for the ScrapRoom.

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

looks FANTASTIC!

Michelle said...

That collection makes Ethan's eyes just pop!!!! CUTE page!!!