Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Domestic Goddess

No, not me.  I'm talking about my new favorite Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper.  It's full of beautiful aquas, yellows, corals, and grays and fun kitchen motifs.  And . . . it was only $2.43 from the Stampin' Up clearance section.  WHAT???  Twelve 12x12 sheets of patterned paper.  I bought a pack just for the B sides.  Here's my first project with the pack.

XOXO Card



Here's the entire paper pack.  As you can tell from my pictures, the colors are a little more vivid in real life.  So pretty!
I also used the Hearts A Flutter Stamp and Framelits bundle.  Such an awesome deal and very universal.  I have a few projects planned with this set.  The next one is Valentine treat bags for my kindergartener's classmates.  Easy.


And if you are at all tempted by these fab products, now is a good time to buy.  Stampin' Up's Sale-a-bration is going on.  For every $50 you spend, you get a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  TONS of awesome products to pick from.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Beth Hallgren said...

Stinkin' cute card! Love what you are doing with Project Life at The ScrapRoom, now I want to do it too!