Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pebbles Family Ties for Project Life @ TSR

For my ScrapRoom sneak peek layout this month, I chose to showcase Week 8 of my Project Life album made with the Pebbles Family Ties kit.  The bright colors and floral patterns were just perfect for my outdoor photos.  (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Week Eight


My title block is pretty simple this week.  I added some Thickers from my stash and a circle label sticker that came with the kit.  It just thrills me to get to use up some of my Thickers stash!



For one of my 3x4 slots, I printed out a screen shot of one of my husband's super sweet texts.  Such a great memory and so easy to include.  


The Pebbles Chips are so cute without being too bulky.  I added several of them to the 3x4 filler cards.  For the My Brother Is card, I used the OA mini alphabet stickers to list some characteristics of the boys.  The yellow and white polka dot card was a freebie that I found at Pinterest.  You can find tons of fun downloads for Project Life pinned there.  If you'd like to print one out, you can find it HERE.


For this week's journaling, I created a Week In Review card.  Rather than journal about each specific event, I just summarized the entire week on the 4x6 Pebbles card that came in the kit.  This made the layout even quicker to put together.


The full February kit reveal will take place pretty soon, and you are going to LOVE it.  Stay tuned for the rest of my February 2012 Project Life pages.  There are tips, tricks, tutorials, and more freebies.  See you soon!