Tuesday, January 1, 2013

ScrapRoom January

The January ScrapRoom Doubleshot Kit includes Little Yellow Bicycle's Winterings collection.  Although the collection is geared toward winter and snow, the colors worked well for a Fall layout.

Hello Fall


I created another layout with this collection, so I didn't have any embellishments left.  My brand new Silhouette Cameo (thanks, honey!) solved that problem.  I cut out a couple of leaves (free cut with purchase) and the Fall phrase.  The little hello phrase was actually a circle tag that I just cut up.  Add on a couple of buttons and string and all done!



The full reveal is posted HERE at The ScrapRoom.  As you'll see the kits are amazing and so is the Idea gallery.  See you soon with my recipe card layout!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

beautiful simple layout!

Catherine1216 said...

I love the colors and the design. Talent!