Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stampin Up: Valentine Match Boxes

While scouring Pinterest this morning, I ran across THIS TUTORIAL for the cutest little Valentine matchboxes.  It looked pretty quick and easy, so I decided to give it a try.  Oh. My. Cuteness.  It was SO easy. Here, take a look.


These little cuties measure 4.5 x 2.75" and require just a 1/4 sheet of cardstock and a smidge of patterned paper to create.  You can get four match boxes from one sheet of 8.5 x 11" cardstock.



To decorate them, I used the Hearts A Flutter Stamp and Framelets Bundle and a little ribbon.



To finish off this little treat, I stapled in a mini pack of  Valentine M&Ms.  They even came in pink.  Eeek!  Too cute.


Here are the Stampin Up products that I used.


Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon with some more Valentine projects.  

2 comments:

Tasha said...

These are so cute - I'm a bit behind on my blog reading :)

Elese said...

these are darling, thx for sharing! ;)