Friday, March 1, 2013

Project Life: Week 9

This month's Project Life pages were created with a brand new kit from The ScrapRoom:  the Project Life Add-On.  It is awesome!!!  It includes precut 4x6 cards, many of which can be used as 4x6 or trimmed down to two 3x4 cards.  And tons of coordinating embellishments.  The kit made creating my pages this month super fast.  Here's the debut Project Life Add On kit.


Week 9


These cards are from Echo Park's Photo Freedom Volume I Collection.  The primary colors worded so well with the pictures of my kids for Dr. Seuss Day at school.  For my journaling, I used the "How I spend my time . . . " card and the coordinating alphabet stickers.  Easy.


The title card was pretty simple, too.  I layered some patterned paper on top of one of the 4x6 journal cards and then layered some stickers on top of that.  Then, as usual, I dug into my stash of Thickers to add the week.  When you have cute products, it doesn't take much to dress up the cards.


That's it.  Eleven photos and their stories in the album.  LOVE it!  Be back soon with the rest of my pages soon. 


No comments: