Friday, May 31, 2013

Attic Boutique Birthday Cards

Tomorrow is the first day of June.  The beginning of real summer.  Our trip to the beach.  And many celebrations, including Father's Day and two birthdays.  My mom and my future sister-in-law share a birthday.  That worked out pretty well for my brother.  He's sure to remember them both that way.  Ha ha.  Anyway, I decided to create their birthday cards out of the same line of paper.  My mom will appreciate the vintage patterns in Attic Boutique while my future sister-in-law will love the colors.  Win win.

Birthday Girl


This card could not have been more simple to make.  Six punched squares with rounded corners and three punched butterflies.  I cut the sentiment with my Silhouette.


Happy Birthday


More punched butterflies.  I printed the sentiment on my computer and then just trimmed the paper into pennants.  I really love how that turned out.


Glad you came by today.  I'll be back tomorrow with some more Project Life pages.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Pretty cards!!! I tried to convince my kids to go down to my scrap roomand make me a card for my birthday. LOL Didn't work.

Have fun at the beach!!!

**** April **** said...

Beautiful!