Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Project Life Goes DISNEY!

As I was preparing to do my Project Life pages for June 2012, I realized that my picture folder was pretty bare.  Then I remembered that we went to Disney in June, and I had a TON of pictures from our vacation just waiting to be put in albums.  That's when I decided that Project Life would go Disney.  I started an album just for our Disney pictures, and here's the first one that I am able to share.  (The rest will be up soon at The ScrapRoom.)

Project Disney: China


This layout was completed using Lily Bee's Sweet Shoppe collection that comes in The ScrapRoom's June Flavors of the Month kit.  The red, black, and yellow were the perfect colors for these pictures taken in China at Epcot.

Left Side


Right Side


Title Card


I think this is my favorite Project Life title card so far.  My original idea was to print out the Chinese flag and then put the date over it, but then I remembered these plastic Mickey heads that I bought after our trip.  Eeek!  I love how this turned out!

Filler Cards


This little panda card was created with a few punches.  Have you ever Googled punch art?  Oh my.  There are tutorials for all sorts of creatures.  Too cute!  Anyhoo, I found several panda tutorials but none of them matched the punches that I already had, so I improvised.  SO easy!  Oh, and the Chinese symbols were printed straight from the Internet.  

Journal Card


That's it for today, but I'll be back soon with more Project Life and Project Disney pages.  You can see the full reveal at The ScrapRoom HERE in the next few days.  See ya soon!

2 comments:

L.B. said...

So fun. I am thinking of doing our Christmas trip to Disney Project life style as my first attempt...very cute ideas for the China photos

Lisa said...

I love this...how did you get the chinese writing and what do they say. I may be using this idea for my book.