Saturday, June 1, 2013

Project Disney: Mexico

Hi everyone!  I'm back today with some more pages from my Project Disney album.  The second country that we visited at Disney's Epcot was Mexico.  We loved the architecture, the mariachi band, and the sombrero booth.  The teal, orange, and red colors in my photos were a good match for the Basic Grey Hipster cards in The ScrapRoom's Project Life kit.

Project Disney: Mexico



The white filler card in the above page is a Mexican symbol that I downloaded from the Internet, added to a Word document, and then printed on white cardstock. 



I used two orange Mickey head buttons that I bought at Michael's when we got home from our trip.  Our Michael's has a pretty nice selection of Disney embellishments.  I plan to sprinkle them throughout the album.



Ok, that's it for today.  I'm off to the beach tomorrow, so I need to go pack.  See you soon!

2 comments:

L.B. said...

Looks so great and the colors are just perfect

Suzy said...

How fun! Those Mickey buttons are the cutest. I love the idea of doing a vacation album PL style. My friend and I are starting a PL challenge/inspiration blog and would love if you checked it out. It's called Week 2 Week :)