Saturday, June 15, 2013

Project Disney: Norway

Hiya!  Today I thought I'd share the last of my Project Disney pages that I created this month.  This one features the Norway Pavillion at Epcot.  My youngest son didn't get to see many of the Disney princesses on our first visit in 2011, so we booked a character meal at Akershaus.  The boys were so shy about talking to the characters, but Sleeping Beauty really livened things up by dancing with my oldest.  His face was so red.  Sweet!

Project Disney: Norway


These papers are from The ScrapRoom's Carta Bella Cool Summer kit.  I LOVE the colors in the chevron paper.  Too pretty!



As you can see from the above page, I cut apart the 5x7" picture of my boys with Belle.  This was the free picture that came with our meal, so I only had the one.  I was really hesitant to cut it in case I messed it up, but I am SO glad that I did.  I like that all my pictures are together on one page.




The "Once Upon A Time" card above was cut from the Picture Cover that came with our free 5" x 7" photo with Belle.  I don't have much memorabilia from the trip, so I was glad to be able to include that.


I was SO excited to be able to use the pink Mickey head button from my pack.  I almost didn't buy the pack of buttons because there were some colors in it that I didn't think I could use, but I'm already halfway finished with the pack.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you soon with my regular June Project Life pages!

1 comment:

L.B. said...

love the idea of cutting the photo to make it work in the layout pcokets.