Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Project Disney Title Page

As I mentioned in a previous post, I started a Project Disney album in order to document our 2011 and 2012 trips to Disney world.  Since I am currently working on Project Life 2012, I started the Disney album with our 2012 vacation.  I plan to go back and do 2011.  Backwards, eh?  Oh well, as long as the pictures get put into an album, I am happy.

Disney Title Page


I needed some general Disney pictures for this title page, but all I had was the topiaries of Mickey and Minnie.  Lucky for me, the Internet is full of Disney pics.  I am so glad that I can go online and find pictures of things we saw and did but that I didn't or couldn't catch a photo of.  It's all about the memories not the photography for me.


For this page, I used Simple Stories 24/7 paper and stickers and this cute Mickey Mouse paper that I got at Michael's.  The colors were perfect together.  The Simple Stories line came in my June kit from The ScrapRoom.


Here's another Project Life sketch that I made.  When I find a layout that works, I tend to repeat them over and over.  This one really worked for me, so I made a sketch for my notebook.  I thought I'd share with you.



I love this Mickey chipboard piece.  I bought a set of them at Michael's and they are all a great size for the Project Life divided page protectors.  I also plan to include Mickey heads throughout my Disney album.  Sort of like the hidden Mickeys at the park.  Here, I added a Mickey head button on top of the Lily Bee flair that came in my June ScrapRoom kit.  It's pretty bulky, so I put it on the outside of the sheet protector.  That seems to work pretty well.


I am loving working on my Disney pictures in Project Life style.  There is no way that I would scrap all of the photos traditionally.  There's just too many pics, 423 from 2012 alone.  But this method is so fast and easy for me!  See you soon.

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Love and love that you are giving me great inspiration.