Monday, July 1, 2013

In Honor of Canada Day

Happy Canada Day to all my northern friends!  And in honor of the holiday, I thought I'd share some Canadian themed projects.  

Project Disney: Canada


This layout of the Canadian Pavillion at Epcot is for my Project Disney album.  I used the July Project Life kit from The ScrapRoom.  The maple leaf and title were cut with my Silhouette.


For the journal card, I added a small strip of coordinating paper and used my new EK Success Mickey Head punch to create a little embellishment.  The E stands for Epcot.


I {Heart} Canada Favors


I created this favor set for the Cricut Blog last year when ProvoCraft released their Go Canada cartridge.  Too cute!

Go Canada Card


That beaver is just too cute!  I cut him out of kraft cardstock and the maple leaf out of Bella Boulevard paper.  You can find the details HERE at the Cricut Blog.


Thanks for stopping by.  See you soon with another Project Disney page!

No comments: