Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Project Life: Week 26

Hi friends!  I just wanted to pop in today and share another Project Life spread. Week 26 is really just the left side of the spread because I only had a few pictures, all of our brand new kitty Izzy. For the right side, I used random food pictures that I took throughout the summer. Since each side of the spread had its own theme, I used two different ScrapRoom Project Life kits. I like how it turned out.

Week 26: Left Side



The wooden accents and chipboard banner pieces came in the Project Life kit; however, the wooden alphabet pieces were from my stash.


I was so excited to learn how to print on a journaling card. First, I added a shape and text book in a Word document. Then, I printed it on plain typing paper. While holding it in front of a window, I adhered the card over the printed paper in order to see where it needed to print on the card. Finally, I ran the paper with the card attached through the printer again. SO easy! I had meant to delete the black heart outline before I printed the second time but I forgot.  I kind of like the outline now though.


Week 26: Right Side


I wanted to give these random photos some purpose, so I titled the page "Top Five." And as I type this, I realize that maybe I have not completely given myself over to the concept of Project Life.  Ya know, where you can embrace the random everyday photos of life. Oh well, it's a process!  



Alright then, that's it for Week 26.  See you Monday with a challenge. I hope you'll come by. There's a prize!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow your project life work is awesome! I love these so much!!!! :D