Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Project Life: Week 27

Oh gosh . . . it is midway through July and my summer is just flying by. We leave tomorrow on an 18-hour road trip to see my brother in Iowa. We are breaking up the trip with a day or two in St Louis on the way up and somewhere in Arkansas on the way home. It's going to be a great trip!  Lots of fabulous photo opportunities. In the midst of getting ready, I realized that I have one more July Project Life spread to share.  This layout is from last July when I got to go to a crop with friends for two days in a sweet little southern town in Mississippi. Fun times!

Week 27


For this spread, I used the Doodlebug Flowerbox Cards, Take Flight Doodlepops Stickers, and American Crafts Southeby's Alphabet Thickers from The ScrapRoom's July Project Life Add On Kit. Using the kit each month really makes my pages come together quickly, which is the only reason I've been able to keep up this album while working full-time and taking care of my two kiddos.  I am SO thankful that I've kept it up because my family enjoys looking at it.



I cut the label and pennant strip above with my Silhouette machine. I just wanted a little something to put that sweet bird sticker on. For the journaling card below, I trimmed down a Project Life 3x4 Grid card and then added it on top of my patterned paper. This little trick helped me on several of my pages this month.



Finally, I added one of the Jillibean Soup Yellow Happy Wise Words stickers on top of my photo. Those stickers actually came in the Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom, but they coordinated perfectly with the colors in the Project Life Add On.

Before I get back to packing, I want to remind you of my Washi Tape Challenge that I am hosting at The ScrapRoom.  Layouts are due to the forum HERE by the end of the month.  Hope you'll join in!

2 comments:

L.B. said...

safe travels and great spread!

Juliana Michaels said...

Such a cute layout! Hope you have a great trip!!!