Monday, July 29, 2013

Project Life: Week 28

For my ScrapRoom sneak layout, I was assigned Simple Stories I {Heart} Summer line. Lucky me! Such a fun, bright collection of papers and stickers.  And it was such a great complement to my Week 28 photos. 

Week 28


This title card could not have been easier. I simply cut the card and added the pink heart and date stickers.  


For my journaling card, I added some white cardstock to the center of the diagonal patterned paper and topped it with two stickers. I love all the color on that chevron washi tape sticker.


And lastly, a couple of filler cards. Simple Stories provided plenty of great cards to choose from.




There are a couple more days of sneaks over at The ScrapRoom blog and then it's the August reveal on the 1st.  See you then!

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Love the bright colors of this line. Very fun