Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Project Life: Week 29 & a Sketch

One year ago at this time, I accepted a job back in the classroom. Everything happened so fast, and I barely had time to give my two weeks notice at my former job and get the classroom ready for school. It was such a bittersweet time, full of anxiety over the new job and leaving the current one.  That's what this layout is all about.

Week 29


The papers for this layout are in the ScrapRoom's August Flavors of the Month and Project Life kits. The collection is The Pier by Crate Paper. Such soft, pretty colors. The cool embellishments came in the kits as well. Let's see . . . the wooden circles are Atlantic Burnished Wood Veneer Circles by Studio Calico and the cork arrow is from Fancy Pants. Oh, and I also threw in a couple of Crate Paper buttons and brads. And the last thing to mention is that I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the today circle and Go Rebels phrase.  


And another Project Life sketch to add to my collection.  This one makes number six.  Hopefully, it'll remind me to try other layouts besides the linear ones.  We'll see.  For a look at all of my sketches, click on the tab at the top of the page.







Thanks for popping by today!  I'll be back soon with Project Life Week 30.  See ya then.

2 comments:

Juliana Michaels said...

What a great page and way to record how you felt at the time!

scrappymo! said...

Great page...love the wood button and cork embellies...especially the arrow.