Friday, August 2, 2013

Project Life: Week 30

I think this week's spread is my favorite one for this month. The pink and cream color scheme with pops of black, turquoise, and red was so much fun! The main events are a Chick-fil-A lunch and Ethan's nightstand turned office. Pretty adventurous life we lead, hun?  Ha ha.

Week 30


Most everything on this spread is from the Basic Grey Cottage collection that came in The ScrapRoom's August Project Life kit. I mixed in a black border sticker from the Simple Stories I {Heart} Summer Flavors of the Month kit and some stickers and a chipboard camera from the Fancy Pants Captured Flavors of the Month kit. Everything coordinates so well that I just can't help mixing and matching.







Only one more Project Life layout to share this month. I'll be back on Monday with that. Then you may not hear from me for a while as I'll be back teaching school. 

2 comments:

L.B. said...

Very cute. The colors are great.

Michelle said...

I love this. My goings on here aren't all that to speak of 9x out of 10. LOL I remember that Chik fil a ordeal. I found out after the fact, that we have one here. It is on the U of M campus in Minneapolis. It is a HUGE campus and I have never been there. Yes, good lesson to discuss with the kids. Ethan is so funny. :)