Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Project Life: Week 35

Wow, it has been a busy two weeks with me going back to work and the kiddos going back to school and with my husband having surgery. In the midst of all that, I got my September kit from The ScrapRoom. It was actually nice to have a little time to scrapbook. Today I'm sharing my September sneak layout, which uses My Mind's Eye's Adorbs collection.  LOVE this color scheme.

Project Life: Week 35


This layout is not actually a week's worth of pictures, but I find that I just go with what I have. And what I had was pictures of my two boys being silly with their Frito Chili Pies. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that really make me happy, and that is what I love about Project Life. I feel perfectly justified in documenting the simplest of things.


For the above card, all the papers, except the grid card, came in The ScrapRoom's Flavors of the Month kit.  The green letters and pink numbers are from my stash. The wood veneer number piece came in an earlier kit. The enamel embellishments that came in the kit are so fun. The quotation marks were perfect for my journaling spot.


That's all I have to share today, but the full kit will be revealed on September 1st.  See you then with the rest of my projects!

1 comment:

Juliana Michaels said...

What a great layout! Love how you've used the MME here!!!