Monday, September 30, 2013

Project Life: Volume Two Cover

Well, it was bound to happen.  My Project Life album is so full that I had to start Volume Two, which meant that I needed to create a cover page for the second album.  That's what I thought I'd share with you today.  I used supplies from this month's ScrapRoom kit, as well as embellishments from a previous kit.

Project Life: Volume Two Cover


This pretty aqua colored paper was my inspiration.  I just loved the color, especially with the pop of salmon.  Such a trendy combination right now.  For the main card, I dug out some Studio Calico Take Note People wood veneers from a previous kit and combined them with the heart-shaped paper clip from this month's kit.  I didn't have a photo of all four of us that I wanted to use on the cover, so this representation was a good second choice. 


These four cards were cut using the 3x4 heart life cards from the Silhouette store.  I backed each one with a sheet of patterned paper from the Recorded Collection by Webster's Pages.


Well, that's it for today.  I still have several Project Life pages to share with you, so please stop back by.  Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

両対面式 ベビーカーYour blog content is very practical significance, can be applied to our lives, as we live to help, I am extremely honored to pay attention to your blog .

http: //www. babycombi. net/