Sunday, September 1, 2013

Project Life: Week 36

Now that it is September, I am feeling ready for some Fall weather.  Temperatures here have been (and are expected to remain) in the upper 90s for the past few weeks.  With the heat indext, some days have been 106.  Bleh!  It might be a while before it feels like Fall.  Oh well, I'll just stay inside and scrap.  LOL

Today I have another Project Life page to share.  This one is from Jonathan's 12th birthday party.  We set up a project screen in the garage and let the boys play Call of Duty all night.  They loved it!

 Week 36


This layout includes a hodge podge of papers and cards from The ScrapRoom's Flavors of the Month and Project Life kits.  Anything that had grey, orange, green and blue in it seemed to match.  The stickers are from Echo Park's Photo Freedom 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet.  There is also some chipboard and buttons from the My Mind's Eye kit.

Title Card


Photo Collage


  I am so excited to have figured out how to create 4 x 6 collages in PSE 10.  You can also use Picasa or the Diptic or Picstitch Apps on your iPhone.  Regardless, it really helped me get more pictures onto my layouts.  A little more time consuming . . . but well worth it!

Filler


 Journaling Cards



That's it for me today.  I'm off and am going to a family BBQ.  Hope you enjoy your Labor Day!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun to see his bday pics. I remember hearing about it last year. :) I hope you had a great weekend. We have had temps in the high 90's with the heat index high like that too. Must have had a cool front move through. I was just outside a bit ago, and it was chilly! Will be nice to turn off the A/C and open windows again.

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Love, love, love this Project Life layout!