Monday, December 16, 2013

Project Disney: Animal Kingdom Parade

Right here in the midst of Christmas with all its cold weather and reds and greens, I decided to scrapbook some Disney World pictures.  These are from Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade.  The colors are so vibrant and happy.  They make me long for summer.  And another trip to Disney.

Project Disney:  Animal Kingdom Parade


For this layout, I used a combination of Creative Press and Doodlebug papers and border stickers.  The embellishments that I had didn't work with the theme of this page, so I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a couple of jungle leaves and the name of the park.




I think that the green Mickey button in the middle of that brown circle is my favorite part of this layout.  When I first bought that pack of buttons, I hesitated because I didn't think all the colors would work on my pages.  Green Mickey head?  Who knew?  I might need a second set of them.  LOL!

Next up:  The Festival of the Lion King.  See ya soon!


No comments: